Thursday, September 23, 2010

My The Legend of Zelda Success/Moderate Success/Epic fail list

Zelda games I have beaten:

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Link's Awakening
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess

Zelda games I have almost beaten (got to last dungeon or further):

Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Oracle of Ages

Zelda games that I suck at and will quite possibly never beat:

A Link to the Past
Four Swords

Zelda games I haven't played yet:

The Legend of Zelda
The Adventure of Link
Minish Cap
Oracle of Seasons

It feels like I've played more than this list shows. Probably because I replay the top five with alarming frequency (hello minimum of 30 replays of Ocarina of Time). Also: can you tell my first system was an N64? Anything not 3D is way more difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment